My LIFE2 Adventures



Recently I've become really into LIFE2. If you don't know what it is and want to know more, then  here is a link to their Marketplace, and here is their Mainstore

I first heard of LIFE2 from my sister Sunny. I didn't really get it because I was new to Second Life at the time. Then recently they had a lot of items available at a egg hunt, and it made me want to try it again to use those items, and I am hooked!! 

I love to play it, especially when I'm bored. I feel like my avatar is being well looked after. It makes me feel like it brings life to my avatar, it's not just meaninglessly having food around, it actually consumes it. My avatar gets thirsty, and needs to go to the toilet, and to be entertained. I love using the items to fulfil those needs. (And taking pictures too!) ^^. It's also good for role play, my mom hasn't used it much with me, because we haven't been able to see each other very much, but when we did she said don't forget to wash your hands, and go and play on your laptop hehe.

Basically it has two components, a HUD and a Meter. The HUD goes on your screen and shows you your stats in bars, and the Meter shows you statistics in numbers. You can choose to show stats so that everyone can see it or turn it off. They both include, Hunger, Thirst, Bladder, Hygiene, Entertainment, Energy and Health. 

You keep the bars full by doing activities for each. Hunger & Thirst, you can buy food and drink for the mainstore or from affiliate stores, which make their own, or from cooks. Who have made recipes using the cooking feature, where you can buy ingredients to make your own food, and can give them to others, or sell, or use yourself. You can earn LT and buy things by doing jobs instead of using Lindens, but can use lindens too.

In my first picture (above) I am using the [Life2] Partisan - Queen, which is a bed, and that refills my energy. It has a lot of poses.


Hygiene is very important! You need to wash your hands after the potty and to brush your teeth in the morning and before bed! Sometimes I forgets though, but don't tell mommie! I am using the [Life2] Modern Sink White to refill my hygiene bar. There's other things as well that you can use, like showers.. washing products, like shampoo.. I am also using my pony tooth brush, which sings!! hehehe. But that's not life enabled.. I just like to use it hehehe. My auntie Babs got it for me for christmas!


You can probably guess what this is refilling? This is a potty by WhatNot, which is a affiliate store which makes things for LIFE2. There are lots of texture changers and poses on this product. I love taking pictures with it, because it has like 10 poses or something.


This is my laptop that I use to fill my entertainment bar. I love this pose!! My avatar is bus
y working on secondlife as usual.


I wanted to take my LIFE2 experience to the next level, I got a giftcard for 500 Lindens, I think I entered a raffle or something, and I wasn't sure what to spend it on, as I had done jobs and had LT to use on food and drinks, so I decided to try out the farming part of it. It goes up in levels and each level you go up you can plant new produce. SO I went a bit overboard and got really excited and decided I was going to make my own farm and become a farmer LOL. #careergoals. So I decided to name my farm May-Bells Farm. Don't ask me why, I don't know!!! This is a picture of me growing some tomatoes. 


I decided to sell them on the marketplace and on a stall in world. Other users can buy them and use them for cooking in their recipes. I want to expand my farm and sell allll of the things! Maybe The LIFE Sim will let me have a stall on their Sim one day.


Sooo that's my story so far! I hope my farm will expand and grow and I'm going to start cooking later on too. There is also gym equipment which is for the fitness of the avatar, but I have not yet done that, it will come later. They are adding more expansions in the future, like medical and live stock, but they are not out yet. I will keep you updated with my LIFE2 adventures soon!

xoxox



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive