Dream Camp!


I am super excited to go to Dream Camp tomorrow!! My best friends Suki & Dawn will be there with me. And of course my sheepie. I started packing today, I put everything in my suitcase ready for tomorrow! But I'm also quite nervous, because I'm quite shy and scared around new peoples, and sometimes I get bored and it makes me be naughty and they might not like me!! lol. I'm just gonna try and be on my best behaviour, and to make some friends. I have a list of things I need to pack, some things I already had, and some things I needed to buy. I didn't have a name tag or a flash light.. Cause when would I ever use a flash light! Well maybe if I was exploring in a cave. So now I'm wondering what it will be used for... Maybe for in the tent... Well I don't know what the place will look like, but I'm going to post about it tomorrow!

List of things you need to have
Clothes 
Toothbrush 
Flashlight 
Sunglasses 
Bathing Suit 
Stuffed Animal 
Name Tag 


I would also like to mention these pillows, they have a bunch of super cute poses in them, they are so comfy and shiny and just beautifully made! They will be in the next round of Shop Hop (June, 2017).

Babys:
{WF}  Kigurumi B - Lamb
{WF} Farm Yard Kigurumi {B} Alpaca
Doe: Emika Unrig (twotone) - Blondes
(BabyGirl) Sugary Sweet - Lollipop (Pink)
(BabyGirl) Sugary Sweet - Lollipop (Blue)

Sheepie (LOL):
{ Kitten Kisses } Lucy Lou : Sunglasses Pink .Common
Muriel. Straw Hat w/ Bow - Light
darkendStare. plush sheepies

Scene
-{ Valderie }- Ruffle Pillow  - White, Pink.
+Half-Deer+ First Class Kitty - Open Suitcase

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive