BFFs

This is a pose by Reese's Rieces poses. It's called best friends hand tat #6. So I made my bestie come and take pics with me hehe. It's so cute, it says best on one hand and friends on the other and has half a heart on both, and it's transferable, so whoever buys it can send the other half to their friend. It can be found at this months (May) Once Upon A Childs event. As I said in my last post, each designer has a gift on their booth to celebrate the events 1 year anniversary. 


This pose is called 2017 friend #4, it comes with the feet stickers that are transfer as well. PRO TIP: You get 20 and your friend gets 17!!! I accident sent Suki 2 and 7 or something and our numbers was all wrong lolol. I changed the pose to be the second pose duplicated.

Doe: Kelly (Solid) - Blondes
Bad Seed & Turducken - MoMo Outfit - Pink 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive